Vice President Of Roof Design
: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
Jackson Global are partnered with a Nationally recognized Facilities Management Organization with offices throughout the Unites States. The business is looking to add to their exceptional Senior Leadership team with the appointment of a Vice President of Roof Design. The business has an incredibly good reputation throughout Texas and the US, and require an entrepreneurial leader who is focussed on employee development, client relationships and quality design to join their ever expanding team. Enjoying exciting levels of growth this position has visible progression into Regional Directorship and much more!
- Develop design standards to ensure client deliverables (roof plans, specs, drawings, etc.) are consistent, efficient, and of the highest quality.
- Oversees and manages the team responsible for multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, and financial closeout.
- Interfaces with architects, engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client project management team, client security, and client technology teams.
- Identify and recommend upsell opportunities to Business Development Managers and Client Success Managers for related clients/projects.
- Understands what outcomes the client is expecting and is the liaison between the internal team and Client team ensuring accurate execution of plan resulting in delivering desired outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our client is using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what the business does. Serving a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial, retail, and hospitality sectors. Our clients typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. They get along extremely well with one another and with their clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. They’re passionate about solving problems and delivering value to their clients.
- 10-15+ years Roof Design & Management Experience
- MUST be certified RRC, Registered Architect or Professional Engineer
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering/architecture degree
- Ability to live and work in Dallas, TX (Re-location expenses paid if required)
- Have the right to work in the US (Citizen/Green Card/Valid Visa)