Senior Project Manager
Jackson Global are working closely with a leading Façade Sub-Contractor who have multiple offices across the US. The business was established in 2014, specialising in custom architectural façade design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation. The company has several ongoing façade projects at a high value and require a skilled individual to lead the projects to completion. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in project management and will have lead curtain wall projects in previous employment.
- The successful delivery of the project, within time scale.
- Full responsibility for project financials
- Delegating work to the Project Management team and other various members of staff
- Close contact with the Client
- Coordinating with the Design Team and other responsible teams.
- Reporting project progression to board of directors
- 10+ years' industry experience.
- Experience as Lead Project Manager on high value projects
- Strong Background In Unitized Curtain Wall
- Strong communication and client liaising ability
- 1-4 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Degree in construction management or other relevant qualifications