Senior Building Envelope Engineer
$70,000 - $80,000 + Benefits Package & Relocat
Jackson Global are working closely with a Multi-Disciplined Engineering Consultancy who have multiple offices across the US. The business has a rich history and was founded over 60 years ago as a specialist structural engineering firm. The business now has a multi-disciplinary offering, structural, forensic and architectural engineering services for rehabilitation projects.
The ideal candidate will have over 8 years’ experience in Building Envelope Forensic Engineering and will be a Professional Engineer.
- Ability to conduct independent research into standards and technical references
- Site investigations for failures and defects in the building envelope
- Accurate report writing
- Excellent client facing skills
- Reviewing designs and engineering reports for remedial repairs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Business development of new and existing clients
- Convey findings accurately through reports
- 8+ years industry experience
- Worked as a Forensic Building Envelope Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- Masters’ degree level education
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.