Forensic Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Full benefits package
Jackson Global are working closely with a leading Engineering Consultancy who have multiple offices across the US and Canada. The busisness was established in the early 1990's as a specialist structural and forensic engineering firm. The business now has a multi-disciplinary offering, focusing on structural, forensic and architectural engineering services for rehabilitation and new projects.
The ideal candidate will have over 5 year’s experience in Forensic Structural Engineering and will be a Professional Engineer.
- Ability to conduct independent research into standards and technical references
- Site investigations for structural failures and defects
- Accurate report writing
- Responding to current client enquiries
- Reviewing designs and engineering reports developed in other offices
- Working closely with the head of the LA office to deliver projects on time
- Reading and reviewing engineering reports for existing buildings
- Provide mediation and arbitration testimony
- 5+ years industry experience
- Worked as a Forensic Structural Engineer
- Worked in the California market
- Have the right to work in the US
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- Masters’ degree level education
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.