Field Operations Manager
Canada - Calgary
100,000 - 120,000
Permanent - Full Time
Jackson Global is working closely with a Facade Contractor in Western Canada. The business is looking to bring someone on who can be head of their field operations, working and managing large teams on site. The company have a number of live projects across Canada, working on large commercial projects in x2 major Cities.
The business is looking to bring on a seasoned professional who has worked on large facade sites for a number of years. Being able to manage multiple projects is essential to this position.
- Managing multiple sites in Calgary and Vancouver
- Coordinating site teams
- Quality Assurance
- Management of overall safety programme
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Delegating critical work to various staff members
- Working with the Project Manager on each project to ensure schedule is met
- Providing reports to senior management
- 10+ years industry experience
- Ability to manage junior and mid level site staff
- Excellent knowledge of safety
- Ability to live and work in Canada
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field or construction management
- Previous leadership experience in a field operations position
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.