Facade Senior Project Manager
$200,000 USD + full benefits package
Jackson Global are working closely with a leading Facade Sub-Contractor who have seen continuous growth since their inception, and have an incredibly exciting, high value project pipeline. The business is a custom architectural façade company specialising in the design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of facades on some of the most high profile building in the world.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' experience in delivering high value, complex curtain wall projects in New York.
- Project lead through to handover
- Full responsibility for project financials
- Overseeing the project management team
- Regular communication with the client
- Seamless coordination with the Design Manager/Team
- Delegating critical work to various staff members
- Maintaining open and clear communication streams with the project team
- Reporting progress to board members
- 10+ years' industry experience
- Worked as Project Lead on High Value Projects
- Strong Background In Unitized Curtain Wall
- Financial Expertise On Facade Projects
- Client Facing Ability
- Ability To Live And Work In New York
- Educated to Master’s degree level in a relevant engineering field or construction management
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.