Facade Senior Project Manager
$150,000 USD + full benefits package
Jackson Global are working closely with a leading Façade Sub-Contractor who have multiple offices across the US. The business was established in 2014, specializing in custom architectural façade design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation. The company has several high value, complex façade projects and need a skilled individual to lead the projects to completion. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in Project management and have lead curtainwall projects in previous employment.
- The successful delivery of the project, within time scale.
- Full responsibility for project financials
- Delegating work to the Project Management team and other various members of staff
- Close contact with the Client
- Coordinating with the Design Team and other responsible teams.
- Reporting project progression to board of directors
- 10+ years' industry experience.
- Experience as Lead Project Manager on high value projects
- Strong Background In Unitized Curtain Wall
- Strong communication and client liaising ability
- 1-4 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Degree in construction management or other relevant qualifications.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.