$80,000-$100,000 + Relocation + Benefits
Jackson Global are currently working with a multi-disciplined engineering consultancy who are looking to grow their Façade team on the East Coast. With a strong offering within the Façade/Building Enclosure sector and having been established in the region for a number of years, this will offer fantastic exposure for an Engineer looking to take a more senior position within the industry. With a skilled team across the new design & existing buildings function this hybrid role will encompass both aspects.
- Review of architectural drawings
- Regular site visits
- Conveying findings to all project stakeholders
- Verbal & written communication with client through teams meetings, face to face & report writing
- Reviewing designs and engineering reports for remedial repairs
- Ensure training and development of current EIT within the business
- Regular client interaction and business development
- 7+ years industry experience
- Worked as a Façade or Forensic Building Envelope Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- Masters’ degree level education
- Registered Roof Consultant OR Registered Roof Observer
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and a Jackson Global Consultant will look to contact you as soon as possible.