Project Manager - Production - Wind Turbine - China
|Area||China, Rest of the world|
|Sector||Renewables - On-Shore Wind|
|Salary||$10k - 15k per month + Expat Benefits|
Jackson Global are working with an International Manufacturer in the Wind Power industry to find a Project Manager for the production of Turbines
1. Be responsible for the Task Breakdown Structure for international project targets and make operation plans for production.
2. Monitoring the production, operating conditions of the plant, and deviation of key statistics; coordinating the relevant department to guarantee the production and operation plan can be finished as schedule with high quality.
3. Participate in the preliminary work l to better understand the project and identify the key risks.
4. Be responsible for setting up the project team to guarantee the delivery of the project.
5. Provide the supportive work for the after-sale projects.
1. Educational background: Project Management, MBA, and other relevant majors.
2. Experience: More than 3 years of wind power work experience. Overseas work or study experience is preferred.
3. Fluent English
4. Good communication and coordination skills