Manufacturing Expediter *CHINESE SPEAKER* - Power Generation - T
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||China, Rest of the world|
|Sector||Power Generation - Construction|
Title: Manufacturing Expediter
Salary: Competitive + Expenses
Start Date: Immediately
Jackson Global are working with an Independent Power Producer to locate a Chinese Speaking Manufacturing Expediter to be based in China for their thermal project in South East Asia.
The Expediter is responsible for expediting services through the project manufacturing and delivery phase to assist in timely delivery of product to the project site and, where manufacture is identified as behind schedule, developing plans to mitigate the impact to aid project delivery on time.
The main responsibilities include:
- Clearly identifying actual manufacturing status relative to schedule
- Impacts and opportunities associated with manufacturing status
- Mitigation strategies where manufacturing is seen to be adversely affecting manufacturing and construction schedule
The minimum requirements to be considered for the position are:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Industrial
- Primavera Certified is preferential
- Minimum 3 years’ planning experience, of which 2 years in a manufacturing facility
- Power station manufacturing experience
- Microsoft Office, with particular skillset in MS Excel
- Fluency in Chinese and English
If you can speak Chinese and are interested in the position don't hesitate to apply.