Technical Director - Power Generation - Europe - Romania
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Romania, Rest of the world|
|Sector||Power Generation - Construction|
|Salary||£10k - 13k per month|
Technical Director – Power Generation – Europe - Romania
Jackson Global are working with an industry leading International Energy Consultancy who are currently looking for a Technical Director to be based in Romania
Jackson Global are working alongside a leading developer in the Energy sector to identify a professional Technical Director with experience in Open Cycle Gas turbine power plants.
Your application will be considered if you can demonstrate:
- A concrete knowledge of the Energy markets
- Knowledge and experience with the plant Technical, Business Development and Execution skills with Open Cycle projects
- Experience with preparing assisting Business Development tenders, evaluating bids, advising the commercial team and client on project developments
- Aiding with the execution or project from financial closure
- Reporting into the CEO directly
- Understand risks and HSE aspects whilst following correct protocol during project planning
Qualities would include:
- Have 5-10 years' experience in a business development role
- MUST speak English
- Have experience in developing gas turbine projects from scratch, preferably on a negotiated basis
- Have experience in (but not be focused on) the Business Development side of gas fired power project development.
- Ideally have reached financial close on at least one successful gas turbine project, preferably more, and have experience of working in emerging markets;
- Engineering background
- Engineering Degree Necessity
If you are interested in this opportunity, Apply now!